My cousin Maggie is amazing at posting blogs almost daily. When I get on the computer and want to check things out, I can always count on her to have something new. I am going to try to blog something new every day for a week. I wonder if I can really do this, and what the heck am I going to blog about? It is a mystery! I do have to share the Lemon Ice Cream recipe in the new cookbook I just put together ($6.50 for anyone interested in buying one). A friend of mine just served it after a ward temple night and it was wonderful.
Lemon Ice Cream
6 c. sugar
2 pt. cream
2 c. lemon juice
2 Tbsp. lemon extract
Whole milk up to the full line in the ice cream maker
Fill the ice cream maker with the ingredients and make according to your ice cream maker directions.
This is a wonderful, refreshing treat. At my friend's house, she served it with fresh strawberries and blackberries--you can't believe how good it was! Try it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
mmmmmm. I think I will.
If you do it this weekend, I may have to come down and make sure you did it right! :)
Post a Comment