
Finally I got some new furniture. Actually, I got a lot of new furniture and I am so excited. Don't be jealous of me--I have paid my dues and waited a long time, and I used all of my school money. Oh! It looks so nice, and our hometeachers even came today and we had a nice chair for them to sit in that they could actually get out of. The love seat is a red gingham, but it looks a little weird in the picture. We bought an area rug, coffee table, end table sofa, love seat, and a sofa table hiding behind the love seat. Tomorrow, when the lighting is better, I will put a few more pictures up. Also, we got a hutch thing that only half came because the top half is damaged--pictures of that are coming. Also, note the new chandelier hanging in the entry way.
Also, I got some new bedding for my bed. I think I am done spending money for a long time now.
7 comments:
Ooh I LOVE your bedding. It all looks so nice!
That is so exciting! It feels so nice to get new things!!! Can't wait to see it in person. It looks beautiful!
Thanks! You guys are wonderful!
Wow! The house I grew up in is totally different!
Well, we are still here!
I swear we got bit by the redecorating bug!!
Yes, but painting is much harder than what I did. Your paint jobs looks wonderful!
Post a Comment