Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day #2

O.K. I got on the computer and realized that I needed to post something in order to keep my goal. Well, what do I say? Anyway, today has been totally wasted. I got up and got the kids to the church for their Primary Quarterly Activity. Our ward is doing a community garden this summer and the Primary children were making signs and planting little starts for the garden. While the activity was on, I went to my friend's house who was having a Bodbe, jewelry, purse, Scentsy party. I wasn't going to buy anything, but I did end up buying a cute swim suit for Becca. It is worth paying a little more to get a modest swim suit, and since Becca is in St. George right now, I hope she likes what I picked out for her. It really is cute. I also bought a brick of wax from Scentsy (my favorite scent--Home Sweet Home). I need a nice summer scent, but I can't get away from my favorite. After that, I went to lunch at my new favorite place--Sego Lily here in Bountiful. I went with my neighbor Debbie and her daughter Jill. Jill used to be one of my Beehives and now she is a cute little mommy. Anyway, I have had fun today, but I really haven't done anything useful. I need to grocery shop, clean a little, and maybe try to be a mom.

It is a beautiful day today.

No comments: