Tuesday, March 17, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY


Saturday was our (Heather's and mine) birthday. I had a nice day. I woke up and went to a camp meeting, did my Costco shopping, and then went to lunch with my family. Later that night I got to go to dinner with my Mom and Dad and siblings and spouses. We went to Texas Roadhouse and had fun. It was a pleasant, relaxing day for me. I wish I had a picture of Heather and me together, but of course, I left my camera at home and Heather's had just run out of batteries.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had a feeling the other day when I was at Target and realized it was the 17th that someone had a birthday that day.... I just couldn't put my finger on it. Happy birthday!!! I love that restaurant. I went to it for the first and only time a few years ago with Jeff while vacationing in Mesa, AZ. I am glad that you got to be with your family for the special day.

shannan said...

Thanks! It is good to hear from you and check on your blog. It is amazing how you keep up on it!