I love the your room it looks great! I can't blieve how big Nathan is! I want to invite you to view my blog now that I went private but I don't have your e-mail If you would just e-mail me at zarate@cascadeaccess.com I will invite you if you want! OH and I was so jelous of your cruise it looked like a blast!
Of course, I love the wrought iron chandelier. It's so my style! Isn't it fun to redecorate. I think we're about done with our main floor. I wish you could see it in person... someday.
I am a mother of five beautiful children. My husband, David, is a great guy who supports me so much (maybe too much) in all of my endeavors. My life long battle is my weight, and my recent obcession is SUDOKU puzzles. I don't know what it is about them, but I am hooked!
2 comments:
I love the your room it looks great! I can't blieve how big Nathan is! I want to invite you to view my blog now that I went private but I don't have your e-mail If you would just e-mail me at zarate@cascadeaccess.com I will invite you if you want! OH and I was so jelous of your cruise it looked like a blast!
Of course, I love the wrought iron chandelier. It's so my style! Isn't it fun to redecorate. I think we're about done with our main floor. I wish you could see it in person... someday.
Post a Comment