Carissa and I have made lots of decisions the last couple of days. We have bought her wedding dress, decided on a cake decorator and almost know what cake she wants. We have almost figured out the bridesmaids dresses, and met with the fluorist, and I think we are on schedule. Carissa is so organized with her lists and color coding.
The big day is May 6th
Place: Bountiful Temple
Colors: Blue and Yellow
Reception: Friend's back yard
6pm-8pm
6 bridesmaids
7 groomsmen
Her dress is so beautiful. It is white with some beadwork and it is just so pretty. They have ordered it and it should be here on April 1st. She bought the cutest little cake topper. It will be fun to see everything fall into place. We still have a ton to do, and she is so busy with work and school. It will be stressful for her. She has a final the night before the wedding, but I know she can do it.
I've got to go work on a bridesmaid dress. See ya later!
P.S. I would post pictures, but I have a new computer and have no idea how to do it now. Everything has changed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment