Happy Valentines Day! It has been fun reading different posts about this special day and how people have already done fun things for other people. I have no plans, except I want to do something nice for everyone. Poor planning may sabotage the whole idea. My life is so crazy. I am lucky to get the basics done. I know that I am not alone. Everyone is busy. There was a time when I vowed I would never complain or even let people know how busy I am (because I got tired of everyone always complaining about how busy they were), but I guess it is no secret. We are all so blessed to have such full lives. I wouldn't change a thing, except to maybe hire a made to clean my house, a personal shopper to buy things for me, a chef to cook wonderful meals, and maybe even a nanny. Then, what would I do? I have no idea, but those seem to be the things I don't have time for. Do you ever get to the end of the day and wonder, "what did I do today that made me so busy?" I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment