Monday, November 22, 2010

SPANEKOPETA







I don't know if that is really how to spell it. We just call them Greek Triangles. Becca and I spent a couple of hours today making them. We usually make them during a really busy time of the holidays, and I decided to have them all made ahead this year and then feeze them and we can pull them out whenever we want a really high-fat, yummy, savory treat. Of course we had to sample them, and they met with our approval. We cooked a few to sample, and then froze the rest. It will be so great to be able to just cook how many we need, and we are hoping to have some left for Christmas day when the Hagberg Family comes "acalling." Can you believe the holidays are upon us?

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I have heard of these... but are they a pastry... or an appetizer? It sounds yummy. Too bad they didn't start with a 'C' and you could serve them at your Hagberg Christmas dinner.

shannan said...

They are more of an appetizer.