Wednesday, January 5, 2011

GOOD NEWS


Carissa is engaged! Wow! We are excited for her. She and Danny have reserved the Bountiful Temple at 11:30 on the 6th of May for the wedding ceremony. We will see if we can come up with a place for the reception on that same day. Things may change.
I had to steal the picture of Carissa from her blog because I am so bad at taking pictures. That should probably be my New Year's Resolution--to take more pictures. And then after I take them, I need to keep them in an organized manner.
Back to the engagement. She got engaged Monday night. It was so cute how they got engaged. Read her blog for details (Carissamay.blogspot.com). We have been doing a lot of talking, but have resolved little. We are both so new at this wedding stuff. It will be fun. May will be here before we know it!

4 comments:

elesa said...

So exciting! Let me know if I can help! You helped so much with my wedding, I would love to return the favor. I'm not sure how, but I will do anything you need.

elesa said...

i don't mean i'm not sure how I will do anything you need. i mean I'm not sure how I can help.

shannan said...

Elesa, you are so cute!!!!! Thanks for your willingness to help. I have a hard time asking people to help, but I may have to take you up on the offer. I don't know how :)

Also, congrats on the magazine. I was so excited!!!!!

just a widow trying to figure out the new norm said...

I'm here for you too Shannan! You helped so much on our boys' weddings!!! That is so exciting!!!!!!