Yours turned out gorgeous!! Thanks for coming out....it was fun!!!!! and you can get together just for a girls gathering...you just have to have at least 10 pictures being made :)
I am a mother of five beautiful children. My husband, David, is a great guy who supports me so much (maybe too much) in all of my endeavors. My life long battle is my weight, and my recent obcession is SUDOKU puzzles. I don't know what it is about them, but I am hooked!
2 comments:
That picture is gorgeous! I have heard of ward's doing this for super Saturday. I need to find out if I could somehow do this for a Girl Gathering.
Yours turned out gorgeous!! Thanks for coming out....it was fun!!!!! and you can get together just for a girls gathering...you just have to have at least 10 pictures being made :)
Post a Comment