Sunday, November 2, 2008
THE WRITING IN THE ROAD
Okay! Elesa, when you see this, I know you will have far better words to describe what I am about to write, but here goes. I NEED to know if this happens to anyone else. The other day I was driving down the road, and there were the words "Truck Crossing" painted on the road. Well, the way my little brain works, I always read those road signs opposite. To me it said, "Crossing Truck." You see? Their efforts to make things more clear are totally wasted on me. I always see it the way you are supposed to read it, like Crossing School instead of School Crossing. I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem. Okay Elesa, what wonderful story would you have about this post? I love your writing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always do that too!! I read it and think "Crossing School? What is a Crossing School?" and by the time I figure it out I have already sped through the school zone without slowing down at all.
Post a Comment