Monday, November 24, 2008

STAKE CONFERENCE

I was "invited" to speak in Stake Conference about two weeks ago, and now it is only two weeks away. Of course I am nervous and every time I see the Sake President or one of his counselors, they seem to want to remind me. I wonder if they think I will forget something like this. Never fear, it is on my mind. I am flattered, but let's see how flattered I am around 2:00 on December 7th.

3 comments:

elesa said...

You'll be awesome!

Unknown said...

You are so great! I bet you will have things to share that no one could do as well as you! Good Luck! Keep us posted to how it went and what your topic is!

David Wainwright said...

Shannan, I guess it is up to me to tell everyone how it went. We are still hearing that it was the best conference talk ever. Shannan has quite a few fans and I am, of course, one of them.
She spoke on the theme of "Be Still and Know that I am God" and how to teach that to our children.
And she didn't even cry too much.