We didn't have school on Halloween, so the kids and I headed for the zoo. It was a perfect day. It was a little overcast, but nice and warm. We have some wonderful friends who gave us a zoo membership for Christmas last year and we finally decided to start using them. We had so much fun, and didn't get to see all the animals because we had to get back to West Bountiful to these same friends' house for a pre-trick or treating party. It was a good day. We had fun trick or treating. Nathan went with his friend Nathan, and he was a hobo (homeless type person). Chelsie went with her Dad and then with her Mom. She was a beautiful fairy princess. I didn't get a picture of her, but when her dress is out of the laundry, I will try to remember to have her put it on and take her picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment