Saturday, June 25, 2011

RACHEL'S GRADUATION




































Rachel graduated from Bountiful High School on June 3, 2011. She is such a sweety. David and I are the only ones who attended the graduation ceremony because they only pass out two tickets. We could have asked for more, and if they had any available, we might have gotten them, but we probably could have only gotten 1 or 2 more.




We went to Sizzler with the Behunins (our long-time friends) before the graduation. It was very relaxing and pleasant. Kathy's mom and dad were there along with the White family. It was a nice day and we were so proud of Rachel. After graduation, Rachel went to the all-night party till about 4:00 in the morning. She had fun, but slept all day the next day.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Congrats to Rachel!!! Shannan, I can't believe that you have 3 girls that old! By the way Shannan... I LOVE how you look in that outfit with the red skirt. You look SOOOO good in the color red. You look so young in that photo.