Carissa and Danny returned from the honeymoon to San Diego, and on Sunday, May 15, came to our house for a present opening party. His parents and some of his siblings came along too, and we had Sunday dinner together. We had to wait for David to get home from his meetings at the church, and may have even started opening presents without him. I can't remember.
Anyway, they got lots of nice presents. People were so generous, and all of the gifts have really helped them set up their cute little apartment.
I am a mother of five beautiful children. My husband, David, is a great guy who supports me so much (maybe too much) in all of my endeavors. My life long battle is my weight, and my recent obcession is SUDOKU puzzles. I don't know what it is about them, but I am hooked!
No comments:
Post a Comment