January 10, we celebrated Becca's birthday by going out to Olive Garden in Salt Lake. It was so fun to be together as a family. We enjoyed the food and atmosphere and a chance to forget the world for a minute and have fun.
After dinner, we went home and opened presents and ate birthday cake. Becca is now the big 21. She is in her junior year at college and it is so hard to believe that she could be this old. We listened to a tape that she and Carissa did when they were in about the 1st and 2nd grades, and it was so cute to hear their little voices and their dramatics. It was priceless.
Carissa was showing her fiance some video of her when she was about three years old, and Chelsie wanted to know where her video was. Darn! I wish I had taken videos of all my kids. We just had Carissa's thanks to Uncle Stewart.
My little kids are growing up. Even our sweet Chelsie is getting to be so big. Where has the time gone? (Don't I sound like an old lady?)
Happy Birthday Becca. I love you and am so blessed to have you as a daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment