Tuesday, October 5, 2010

RECIPE EXCHANGE

Tonight is the Relief Society recipe exchange. We hold it about every other month and it is just a fun time to get together and try new foods and exchange fun recipes. Tonight, it is at my house. We have always had it at another sister's house, but she got called into the Young Women program and has enough on her plate right now. I am feeling a little stressed and hope that I get a good turn out. (The more people that come, the more yummy things to taste.) The theme tonight is "Holiday Favorites," and I am doing Water Chestnut Wraps, Wonton cups, and Sparkling Cranberry Drink. I also might start a batch of homemade rolls. That way, my house will smell extra wonderful. There is nothing like the smell of freshly baking bread!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! I wish I could come! I wanted to tell you... email me (soyprincesa2@hotmail.com) so that I can send you the pattern for the owl on my blog.

Unknown said...

I found the link...here it is.. for the owl:
http://ashbyfamilyblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/easy-owl-pattern-and-tutorial-win-one.html

scroll down the page halfway to see the pattern and step by step instructions.. which I doubt you need.

Carissa May said...

I didn't know you made the drink too! Good, cuz I liked it and I want some more. :)