Thursday, October 21, 2010
BIG SEWING PROJECTS
O.K. I have been on the computer for about an hour. It is amazing how it can suck you in. Anyway, I have been procrastinating some sewing projects, so I am heading down to my sewing room to get some progress. I at least need to get to a stage where the girl can come try on her costumes so that I can get them done. I have a blouse, jumper, dress, hat (1 or 2) and gloves that are all part of her hight school dance costume. I also need to help a friend fix a zipper on a halloween costume, and I am helping another friend make 2 a fluffy skirts for your cute little girls' Halloween costumes. They are going to be Thing 1 and Thing 2. I may even post some pictures today. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment