Monday, October 18, 2010

LEMON CHICKEN RECIPE

from Taste of Home 160 best dishes to share! POT LUCKS & PARTIES

Yield: 6 servings

1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
1/4 cup boiling water
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 1/2 cups sour cream
2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley (I used dried)

1. Combine the oregano, seasoned salt and pepper; rub over chicken. Place in a 3-qt. slow cooker.

2. In a small bowl, dissolve bouillon in boiling water. Stir in lemon juice and garlic. Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees.

3. Remove chicken and keep warm. Stir in sour cream and parsley; cover and cook for 15 minujtes or until heated through. Serve chicken with sauce and rice if desired.

1 comment:

elesa said...

Thank you thank you thank you! i wanted to do something in the crock pot for tonight and I've been imagining this ever since you first told us about it. I"m gonna make it right now! Thanks!