Thursday, March 11, 2010

SEWING ROOM

I got my new cupboards in my sewing room just a little over one month ago, but I have been so crazy busy that I haven't posted anything. So, here are a few pictures of my new room. If anyone had been in it before, you know that you could hardly even walk into it because there was no place to put anything and it was a total mess. I am still working at moving in and organizing, but I thought I should at least put some pictures up of my excitement!




This cupboard is open to show my spot for my ironing board.











The knobs and pulls are my favorite part of my cupboards. Also, I have one door that pulls down and forms a table. Finally I can do all my cutting in my sewing room.






I have been sewing a ton for the Junior High production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat. I have a few more collars to make, but that has been put on hold till I finish up with a wedding lunch for my nephew this Saturday.

5 comments:

{Anne} said...

Way cool! It looks great Shannan. I love the it is so organized and fresh looking with all the white. SO exciting for you!

elesa said...

Oh, that is so exciting! Someday i will have a cupboard for my sewing stuff. It really looks great.

shannan said...

Thanks! It seems almost too good to be true!!!

Unknown said...

OOHHH I would love that room for all my craft supplies!!! Right now everything is so mismatched! I love the look of the white cabinets/shelves and the countertop!

shannan said...

Thanks. Someday you will be able to have something like it. You deserve it.