Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SPRING BREAK

Yesterday was our first day of Spring Break. and basically we just hung out. We did have Family Home Evening last night and David reported on the Priesthood Session of General Conference. Our favorite was Elder Uchtdorf's talk where he says, "I am doing a great work and cannot come down." Afterward, some of us went to the library and then we had ice cream for our treat. I don't know what we will do today for Spring Break, but I know that we need to do Nathan's paper route. We will try to get that done soon. Becca has to work all week at Cavanaugh's because they get really busy at Easter time. Soon, she will be heading back to BYU-I (April 16th). I think I will go encourage some action around this place, but for now, no great news or exciting projects going on.

1 comment:

elesa said...

Oh, spring break. That sounds nice. It is just the same as all the other days around here!