Well, so much for my goal. I don't know how my cousin Maggie does it. She blogs on her own blog and then has a party blog that she keeps up. Whew! Anyway, I never really know what to write. Maybe Maggie's life is so exciting that she doesn't want for things to write about. I don't know.
Anyway, my sister-in-law, Jen, just had a baby boy yesterday. Congratulations!!! Her baby boy is 7 lbs. 11 ounces and I bet he is a doll. I can't wait to see him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Shannan,
The reason that I blog almost daily is because this blog in many ways is my journal. I know that often my posts are boring and uneventful, but to me they remind me of my everyday life. I love going back and reading each and every post. Even the boring ones. I especially like the boring ones because they keep my often crazy life in balance. I hope that you blog for YOU and not for others. If I blogged for others then many of my posts wouldn't exist because I know that they are uninteresting to others. I love reading your blog. It's so much fun to keep up on you and your family. How did we survive before the internet? I guess... we just kinda lost track of each other for a few years. But now that doesn't have to happen! Keep blogging and no matter how often you write... I'll keep checking back. Love you and take care,
Maggie
Post a Comment