Here is the workroom at the school. (When I am at the school, I am usually in this room, although I do work in the cafeteria a little bit and I sub in classrooms if I am needed.) In the left hand corner of this room, back by the sink, there is a Cricut machine. A Cricut machine is a computer used to cut out all kinds of shapes. You just punch in a shape on a keyboard and the machine does the rest of the work. It cuts the shapes out like a computer would print something, but instead of ink
, it has a blade. It is cool. The last couple of days I have been trying to learn how to use it. We have had it since the beginning of school (seven months), but no one uses it because they don't really know how to. I have learned a lot the last couple of days, but there is so much more to learn. It is really slick how it can cut out shapes so perfectly. We just bought some more cartridges to use in it, so we have a pretty good library of shapes. We just need to start using them.
, it has a blade. It is cool. The last couple of days I have been trying to learn how to use it. We have had it since the beginning of school (seven months), but no one uses it because they don't really know how to. I have learned a lot the last couple of days, but there is so much more to learn. It is really slick how it can cut out shapes so perfectly. We just bought some more cartridges to use in it, so we have a pretty good library of shapes. We just need to start using them.The teachers have been watching and are showing interest in what they can have done now. It will be fun to see how we can start using this fun machine.
No comments:
Post a Comment