Friday, June 27, 2008




Today starts the Northern Wasatch Parade of Homes!!!!! I have been sewing curtains for home #23 (above) and am finally done! My life seems to have revolved around sewing the past two months (I am not sewing constantly, but there is a constant reminder of my projects in our dining room). I sewed two dining room curtains and a table runner, one laundry room curtain, a sheer that goes on a pantry door, and some adorable boy bedroom curtains. I will try to remember my camera and take some pictures to post. It was a fun project.

Along with sewing the Parade curtains, I was also sewing 12 sets of pioneer outfits (bonnet, skirt, and apron). Whew! I had a lady call me yesterday and asked me to help her sew some bean bag chairs for her family room. I told her that I needed a break and wouldn't be ready to help her till Monday. This weekend, I am not touching my sewing machine, except maybe to move it downstairs.

I would be rich if I charged everyone for the work ( I do charge [not enought], but the trek clothes were a service project and a lot of work).

No comments: