Friday, June 27, 2008


Our girls are on their Pioneer Trek right now. It was pretty hot yesterday, so I hope they were o.k. I worry about them (silly huh?). Anyway, if anything, they will look cute. David dropped a bunch of youth off near Mountain Green yesterday and will go pick them up tomorrow. Also, tomorrow is our 4th of July Parade. All the trekkers will miss the parade. Don't ask me why West Bountiful is having their 4th of July Parade on Saturday the 28th of June. This is the first year that neither David or I will be in it, but Nathan is marching with the West Bountiful Elementary School Choir. It is a really fun parade. Can't wait!

1 comment:

Gina and John Zarate Family said...

I am so envious of your talents!!
I wanted to tell you thank you for your comments! It's nice to hear from someone that has been there and survived with flying colors!You are agreat example to me!