Friday, June 20, 2008
Our summer has been very nice so far. Our first week was very relaxed and lazy. It was wonderful! Things have picked up, but we are still having fun. Chelsie is taking swimming lessons at the Bountiful Recreation Center (we still call it "The Bubble") and Nathan has been involved with golf lessons. Carissa has been working like mad, and Becca is in Moab right now with the Single Young Adults. She called yesterday and had just taken a Hummer tour of Moab and is having fun. Rachel and Becca are going on Trek next week. I am sewing some curtains for the Davis County Parade of Homes and also have my hands full with a lot of trek sewing. I hope you all are having a fun Summer. That's the way summer is supposed to be!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am also busy with trek sewing. And now that I am nearly done with my skirt I see that it is all wrong and not pioneery at all. Grr!
Post a Comment