Wow! I have so much to do. I need to get back on track with wedding plans. I need to make some Mexican Wedding Cookies and put them in the freezer and see how they store. Hopefully I will get some made today. If they do well, we can make a bunch ahead of time and get them in the freezer till the wedding day.
I need to make some more dresses. I think we have finalized the pattern and we are ready to go on that. I have had so many friends offer to help, so I am hoping to take them up on the offer. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed right now.
I need to call the cake lady and change the flavor of the bottom tier of the cake. The cake will be so pretty. Carissa has chosen a three-tier cake that is all white with little tiny white flowers on it. She didn't want any ribbon or real flowers on her cake. She knew what she wanted. There are three different flavors: carrot, chocolate, and white.
I need to finalize the guest list for the temple, wedding lunch, and reception.
The Davises (Danny's mom and dad) came over yesterday and we went over to our church where the wedding lunch will be. They checked out the tables, size of the gym, the kitchen, and we discussed how we will do it. They have their menu all planned and are doing a great job. They are such neat people. Carissa is getting a great family.
I will post a few pictures soon.
In the meantime, I am giving a lesson in Relief Society tomorrow, a talk next week, and we have our R.S. Birthday party this Thursday. My Visiting Teaching needs rearranging, and....
I had better get going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment