On March 14, I turned 47. WOW! It was a very nice day starting with having David stay home from work. We got to get kids off to school and then we (Carissa, Becca, David, and I) went apartment hunting with Carissa. It was so fun to see what was out there and the fun, cute little neighborhoods near the University of Utah. Still, our favorite one is in Sugarhouse. It will be fun to see where they end up. We dropped Carissa off at the U and , while we were in that area, we stopped in at the New Balance store and I got my birthday present--a new pair of walking shoes.
For dinner, I got to choose where we went to dinner, and I chose Red Robin in Layton. It was very yummy and pleasant. We came home and had some birthday cake that Heather made for me. I spent the whole day just doing whatever I wanted and it was great to spend time with the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment