Thursday, August 26, 2010

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Monday, the 23rd, was our first day of school. As Nathan left the van and headed into the Jr. High building, I thought, "I forgot to take his picture. Oh well, I will do it after school." Well, I didn't. He just headed right to class and has done terrifically.

Chelsie is in a class with tons of her friends from the ward. She has a great teacher and so far has been amazing at coming home and getting her homework done. It is weird only having one child in elementary school.

Rachel is in full swing in her senior year. I hope she has fun this year.

Carissa has started her masters program and even got an assistantship that will help her out a ton financially.

Becca will head back to BYU-I in about two weeks. School has truly started!











No comments: