
Chelsie woke up two Tuesday's ago with a swollen cheek. She had complained about her tooth hurting her for a couple of days and that night her stomach had been hurting. Well, when I saw the puffy cheek, I called the dentist right away. They saw me in about an hour (actually, Rachel took her in while I wrapped up a Presidency meeting and then I joined them). Anyway, she had had a cavity filled the last dental visit, but I guess the filling was too close to the nerve and it went bad. Anyway, last Monday, Chelsie had to have a baby root canal. It is on the top and on a baby tooth, but she won't lose it for awhile, so the dentist thought this was the best option. POOR CHELSIE. She was one tought little girl and has had an easy recovery.
No comments:
Post a Comment