Well, I have been checking out everyone's blogs, and some have new things on them and some don't. Now, I realize that I haven't been the best at adding things to my blog, but when I check out other people's blogs, I expect there to be something new and exciting there. So, get busy! I'll be checking up on you.....just kidding!
This has been a busy week. I am trying to wrap up our ward cookbook project. Recipes have been trickling in, but now they are really picking up the pace. My due date is tomorrow. Then I will start organizing the ones I have and hopefully get them turned in soon.
It has also been our school Carnival, and since Nathan is in the student council, I needed to help with their booth---the Bake Sale. Last night, the weather was perfect for the carnival. They had a lot of fun rides (hay ride, a bounce house, a blow up obstacle course, and then some games. The face painters were phenominal. The donations we received for the bake sale were numerous and very well put together. I think the student council made close to $800 which will help them with their spring service project. I don't know what they will do this year.
Last week we started visiting primaries as a stake. The Primary presentations are starting. Tomorrow, we have three to attend, so for the 9:00 meeting, we will have to split our presidency up. I love this time of year. Last week's program was so full of the spirit--I loved it!
Also, I am on our Super Saturday committee. They put me in charge of the food class, and they want a lesson on make ahead desserts for Thanksgiving. I got on the internet and checked out some recipes and there are some pretty yummy-looking recipes. I think I will make some and freeze them and then thaw them out the day of the class to see that they really do work.
Lilian came to stay with us Tuesday night. It was fun to see her for a minute. She really had fun at the "So You Think You Can Dance" performance. She was 5 rows back, and came all by herself. I was very impressed. She is still looking for a house in North Davis County. I hope they find something wonderful!
Anyway, that is what I have been up to. Of course--NO PICTURES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should hire Rachel to follow you around and take pictures for you. :)
Post a Comment