Sunday, September 7, 2008

FIRST DAYS OF SCHOOL






Here are some pictures of Becca and her roomates, Becca's doorm bedroom, her roommate Alyssa from Alaska, and their fridge.


Chelsie has had two weeks of first grade and is doing really well. Nathan is also doing well in the fifth grade. He is in the process of trying out for student council. Nathan has also started a paper route which adds more to our hectic schedules. Rachel has adjusted to high school and things seem to be going well.

Carissa started BYU on Tuesday, and Becca starts BYU-I tomorrow. It is kind of stressfull doing new things, but I know the girls will do well. It was hard leaving Becca on Thursday evening, knowing that she was all alone with not a soul she knew. Her roommate is from Wood Cross, so that will give them some common ground. Her other roommates are from Alaska and Illinois. Becca is doing well. Carissa has a week under her belt and feels like she may be able to get a job and still keep up on her studies.

2 comments:

Carissa May said...

Yeah, if I could find a job...and if I had time to find a job...so maybe I won't get a job.

{Anne} said...

Oh my. So fun! I can't believe that I have 2 collage going nieces.