Our Young Women held a "Prom Night" for their Standards Night. They had activities where the girls chose their prom dresses from a bunch of dresses our leaders had gathered. Some of the leaders who are hair stylists offered to do hair, and on the night of the Prom, it was suggested that the dads buy flowers and take their daughters to dinner. David did take Becca and Rachel to The Mandarin for dinner, but no flowers were involved. After dinner, they all went the Eldredge Manor where they danced and had a really good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shannan-
Way to go...I like your template too. You will get the hang of things. I need to update your blog so you have have a navigation bar where you can add links and stuff. Looks good though. Cute girls with there dad...
I want to go to the Mandarin with Dad! Oh well. Becca and Rachel look beautiful. You can tell them I said that. :)
Post a Comment