Monday, November 5, 2007

Just Beginning

This is my first blog. Anne inspired me with her cute updates and fun pictures. I hope to be able to put pictures on here and make it a fun place to check out once in awhile.

Today was a quality teaching day, so the kids were home all day. We were all pretty lazy till around 5:00 when we all spent one hour trying to get the house in order. You should have seen it. After an hour of vacuuming and tidying, we are livable again.

Tonight, for dinner, we are having Enchiladas. David should be home soon and then we will eat and have Family Home Evening. Last week we copped out and all went to the movies. We went to the Kaysville Theater and Becca and Rachel saw Hairspray, and David, Nathan, Chelsie, and I saw Harry Potter. Chelsie and I were in the foyer for about 1/3 of the movie.

Who knows what we will do tonight!

1 comment:

{Anne} said...

Can I just say that I LOVE Hairspray. That was really cute. I can understand if David and Nathan didn't want to see it. Stew was excited when I went to see it for a girls night out with my girls from the ward that I hang out..then he wouldn't have to watch it with me even though he would because he is so sweet.