Wednesday, September 30, 2009

MY FRONT DOOR

Last year I bought paint to paint our front door and pillars. The weather grew cold and we procrastinated long enough that we couldn't paint. Then, all summer long we just never got around to it. Finally, we had our front pillars wrapped in siding so we will never have to paint them again. On Memorial Weekend, we got most of our front door painted and then finished it up two weeks later. The picture doesn't do it justice. It really looks great!

5 comments:

elesa said...

It does look great! Has your door always been shaped like that? I never noticed!

Carissa May said...

whoa, that's new. you always change our house when I'm gone!

Becca Jane said...

i'm sorry for doubting the black door idea mom. i actually like it.

just a widow trying to figure out the new norm said...

I LOVE it Shannan!!!!! You always make your home so beautiful!!! Thanks to you all for coming to Jack's birthday party!! We love your family!!!!

Unknown said...

So gorgeous! BLack is such a dramatic color and it totally fits your house.