EW!!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure that the worst pictures of me are always taken on Christmas morning. Next time, I'm going to take a shower, do my hair, put on makeup, and maybe even paint my nails. This can not continue!
Don't go through too much trouble! I guess in the good old days (before blogs), we didn't have to worry about anyone else seeing our pictures except our families. Remember, you have that adorable one of me on your blog!
I am a mother of five beautiful children. My husband, David, is a great guy who supports me so much (maybe too much) in all of my endeavors. My life long battle is my weight, and my recent obcession is SUDOKU puzzles. I don't know what it is about them, but I am hooked!
4 comments:
EW!!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure that the worst pictures of me are always taken on Christmas morning. Next time, I'm going to take a shower, do my hair, put on makeup, and maybe even paint my nails. This can not continue!
Oh, also, I will put my contacts in.
And maybe I'll wear an evening dress or something.
Don't go through too much trouble! I guess in the good old days (before blogs), we didn't have to worry about anyone else seeing our pictures except our families. Remember, you have that adorable one of me on your blog!
Mom
Post a Comment