HEY!!! I found your blog!! I'm so glad that you guys have one, now I can keep up a little better. It has been FOREVER since I have seen you family!! Everyone looks awesome, and it's great to see you again. I'll be keeping in touch a little better now!!!
Hi Shannan, I'm finally getting back to you. Thanks for adding me to your blog list. I want to add yours, I've just got to remember how to do that! It's been a while. Leave me your e-mail address sometime so I can contact you if I decide to go private again. I love being public to see who will find me but it still makes me uncomfortable to be THAT exposed to the world. So we'll see.... Take care. Love ya Shannan!
I am a mother of five beautiful children. My husband, David, is a great guy who supports me so much (maybe too much) in all of my endeavors. My life long battle is my weight, and my recent obcession is SUDOKU puzzles. I don't know what it is about them, but I am hooked!
4 comments:
Hahahahaha!!! You should send a copy of that picture to Elder Christian.
Hi shannan I just found your blogg through Lillian's and I love it. It is fun to see the girls enjoying teasing mom!
HEY!!! I found your blog!! I'm so glad that you guys have one, now I can keep up a little better. It has been FOREVER since I have seen you family!! Everyone looks awesome, and it's great to see you again. I'll be keeping in touch a little better now!!!
Hi Shannan, I'm finally getting back to you. Thanks for adding me to your blog list. I want to add yours, I've just got to remember how to do that! It's been a while. Leave me your e-mail address sometime so I can contact you if I decide to go private again. I love being public to see who will find me but it still makes me uncomfortable to be THAT exposed to the world. So we'll see.... Take care. Love ya Shannan!
Post a Comment