
Ugh! I think only a mother can understand that feeling when everyone is starting to feel hungry and asking, "What's for dinner?" Most of the time I am pondering the same questions. Tonight, at 5:00, I hurridly defrosted some hamburger, put some rice in the rice cooker, opened a can of refried beans. I have some tortilla chips, but I wish I had sour cream, lettuce, and some corn (I may have some frozen). I have got to get better about meal planning. Is it easy for anyone out there? Any tips or secrets? If I could figure out what is for dinner tomorrow night, could start planning and preparing (at least in my head).
1 comment:
Oh I empathize! I hate the words "Whats for Dinner?" And I always want to just say "Whatever you make". Meal planning is one of my biggest weaknesses. The only thing that works is to plan out a week or two in advance and write in on a calendar on the fridge. Then I only have to worry about it once a week, instead of every night. Someday I'll get a chef who worries about all that. Yeah, that is going to be awesome.
Post a Comment